Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 18:39:07 UTC

Continuous Compilation Resource Support

I've been having a hard time getting the :resources task to reenable and
invoke on demand.  (this is for the continuous compilation support available
from git://github.com/djspiewak/buildr.git / continuous-compilation)  It
seems that :resources is just a whole bunch of FileTask(s) which stubbornly
refuse to re-run.  What's the best way to handle this?

Daniel

Re: Continuous Compilation Resource Support

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind.  I found a workaround.  For the record, I'm just doing
project.task(:resources).filter.run

Daniel