Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2013/11/18 21:30:33 UTC

[FlexJS] Cannot start app

Hi,

I'm building the ListsTests using the latest FalconJX and flexjs repository pull.

I had to make a fix to org.apache.flex.html.staticControls.Image but once that was completed (and now pushed) I get the following two errors when I run ListsTests in the browser:

Error: Undefined nameToPath for goog.events.EventTarget
new ListsTests().start();

ReferenceError: ListsTests is not defined
new ListsTests().start();

I'm not sure what could be out of sync.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems

Re: [FlexJS] Cannot start app

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Yeah, my bad. I was so focussed on getting the release code to work
that I forgot to check the debug code. Fixed now.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27