Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric YH WONG <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/27 09:22:52 UTC

Question - weblogic-maven-plugin - Urgent

Hi All,

Here is my env setting: JDK v1.4.2, WebLogic Platform v8.1.6, Windows XP
SP2. I use WebLogic Workshop (accompany with the WebLogic Platform
installer) v8.1.6 to create a new Application and a portal project.

Attached the Directory Layout.

And I want to use Maven2 to build an EAR, so I created a pom.xml and using
"weblogic-maven-plugin" v2.8.0.. When I execute "mvn weblogic:appc" I got
errors (see the attached files Debug.txt and Error.txt).

            Does anyone can help to resolve it ???

Thanks,

Eric