Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Mark Herman <MH...@NBME.org> on 2011/08/04 19:09:39 UTC

Query Servlet and SQL2

I'm trying to use the .query.json request with a JCR_SQL2 query but I can't
find what queryType I should pass on or even if it's supported. Of course I
could use the old sql syntax but I was trying to stick to SQL2 considering
that JCR2.0 depreciates the old one. Thanks.

Re: Query Servlet and SQL2

Posted by Mark Adamcin <ad...@gmail.com>.
I believe the queryType parameter should map to the query language constant
values defined by javax.jcr.query.Query. The value for JCR_SQL2 is
"JCR-SQL2".

Mark Adamcin
Acquity Group

RE: Query Servlet and SQL2

Posted by Mark Herman <MH...@NBME.org>.
Thanks to both for quick responses. Unfortunately I'm tied to a earlier
release for now but my question is answered. Thanks.

Re: Query Servlet and SQL2

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.