Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/11 15:53:05 UTC

[CForms] - ProcesingPhaseListener

Hi:

I am still in the quest for set some widgets value at form startup. I
already builded 2 additional Java classes for the form:

myFormHandler
myProcessingListener

I attach this classes using:

function actividadform(form) {
  var ppl = new Packages.my.form.myProcessingListener();
  var fh1 = new Packages.my.form.myFormHandler();
  form.getWidget().addProcessingPhaseListener(ppl);
  form.getWidget().setFormHandler(fh1);
  form.load(bean);
  form.showForm("actividad-form-display");
  form.save(bean);
}

The problem is: first time the form is showed, none of the classes got any
event nor listen. Seems like woody don't emit nothing while loading the
form.

After the form is showed, if I press any button, then I see the Events and
Phases.

My question is: Is this OK?

I think we can handle some event while the form is using the binding
framework and before showForm().

If not, how I can make some changes to some calculated values inside the
form at form first load (startup)?

WDTY?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo