Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/03 12:52:09 UTC

New Committer: Tengfei Wang

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill
has invited Tengfei Wang to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
A PMC member helps manage and guide the direction of the project.
Please join me in congratulating Tengfei!

Re: New Committer: Tengfei Wang

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Congratulations.

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Tengfei!

回复:New Committer: Tengfei Wang

Posted by "王腾飞(飞腾)" <fe...@alibaba-inc.com.INVALID>.
Thanks all, feel very honored and hope to contribute more. By the way, I can share the architecture of our realtime warehouse built on drill in this or next meetup if anyone interested.

Posted by Jingchuan Hu <ji...@u.northwestern.edu>.
Wow, Big Con!

Posted by Z0ltrix <z0...@pm.me.INVALID>.
congratulations Tengfei!