Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by po...@py-code.com on 2009/04/02 23:30:07 UTC

AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior generated by Ajax

I am generating a form that contains radio choice.

That form is generated by Ajax.

On that radio choice I have some ajax behavior. It is not working with wicket
version 1.3.5, because of the renderhead method of the
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior  using response.renderjavascript.

Therefore I needed to add the following in the renderhead method of the
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior  class:

 if (AjaxRequestTarget.get() != null) {
      AjaxRequestTarget.get().appendJavascript(asb.toString());
 }

Should this be a patch?

More generally, doesn't the renderjavascript method should take into account the
ajax request ?

Thanks for the feedback,

-Pierre-Yves