Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Knut Urdalen <kn...@php.no> on 2007/06/14 00:01:34 UTC

Proposal to get log4php into the incubation again

Hi all,

I just used an hour or so to start the proposal for getting log4php into
the incubation state again. So if you are lurking on this list waiting
for something to happen, please help out by providing feedback or
helping me write this document. Feel free to remove, add sections that
you feel are missing.

Here's the proposal so far: http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4PHP/Proposal

We need a few more committers by the way, anyone? ;)

Best regards,
Knut Urdalen

Re: Proposal to get log4php into the incubation again

Posted by Knut Urdalen <kn...@php.no>.
Alvaro Carrasco wrote:
> Looks good so far, I'll see if I can add anything. I'm getting up to
> speed right now on how the other logging projects are using maven2 for
> documentation. After that i'll start updating some of the docs.

Great! Thanks. I haven't had time to look into that.

Knut

Re: Proposal to get log4php into the incubation again

Posted by Alvaro Carrasco <al...@epliant.com>.
Knut Urdalen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just used an hour or so to start the proposal for getting log4php
> into the incubation state again. So if you are lurking on this list
> waiting for something to happen, please help out by providing feedback
> or helping me write this document. Feel free to remove, add sections
> that you feel are missing.
>
> Here's the proposal so far:
> http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4PHP/Proposal
>
> We need a few more committers by the way, anyone? ;)
>
> Best regards,
> Knut Urdalen

Looks good so far, I'll see if I can add anything. I'm getting up to
speed right now on how the other logging projects are using maven2 for
documentation. After that i'll start updating some of the docs.

Alvaro