Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/12/23 03:12:59 UTC

Subversion authorizations

Stephen McConnell wrote:
> What exactly do I need to do to get authorized to commit on the
> apache directory project?  I have everything setup - just need
> authorization.

Well, no you don't have everything setup.  You are already authorized, but
you have yet to run svnpasswd to establish your Subversion password.

The current authorized list is:

 noel,jmachols,nicolaken,psteitz,akarasulu,mcconnell,bayard

We may be missing several people from the authorization list (I would have
to check), but several who are already authorized have yet to run svnpasswd.

	--- Noel

RE: Subversion authorizations

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
>Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > You are already authorized, but you have yet to run svnpasswd
> > to establish your Subversion password.

> I've done this already - yesterday or the day before.

Not according to /x1/svn/asf-committers, which has not changed since Dec
10th.  If you have access to IRC and have time to do this tonight, I have my
system monitoring #directory-dev on irc.freenode.net.

> > The current authorized list is:
> > noel,jmachols,nicolaken,psteitz,akarasulu,mcconnell,bayard

> mcconnell .. that me!

As I said, not everyone on that list has established their Subversion
password.  I had added you to the authorized list, so right now it is
analogous to being listed in the CVS avail file, but without an account.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>>What exactly do I need to do to get authorized to commit on the
>>apache directory project?  I have everything setup - just need
>>authorization.
>>

>Well, no you don't have everything setup.  You are already authorized, but
>you have yet to run svnpasswd to establish your Subversion password.

I've done this already - yesterday or the day before.

>The current authorized list is:
>
> noel,jmachols,nicolaken,psteitz,akarasulu,mcconnell,bayard

Umm ... mcconnell .. that me!

Do I have to re-checkout ?

Stephen.

--