Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/12/01 08:47:50 UTC

Re: YourKit Java Profiler?

Hi Olivier!

We don't put any logos on our site. But of course we do thank YourKit and other 'sponsors' like Intellij by twittering about our positive experience. YourKit was a really great help for improving the Performance of OpenWebBeans and MyFaces and we gave them well deserved props via mails, blogs and even here on the mailing list - and this is one more now ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Re: YourKit Java Profiler?

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.