Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2022/01/03 16:35:45 UTC

Camel load resource from classloader broken

Hi,

It seems like this commit broke the OSGi compatibility by loading
resources from another classloader:

https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/11bd8012743868712904b449024344bcf8130d2b#diff-8514339d35970f5c1e68df154846a293656b9a482d332b7f4423755ba0d2b0f9

For example, when upgrading to Camel 3.14.0, we have this error when
starting a quartz route endpoint:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.quartz.SchedulerException:
Quartz properties file not found in classpath: org/quartz/quartz.properties

Regards,

Francois

Re: Camel load resource from classloader broken

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi JB,

Sure, here the Jira:

Thanks for your help!