Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/28 17:28:48 UTC

About PIG and PNUTS

Hi PIG users!

I was reading about PIG and PNUTS and started wondering how this two are
related. I mean are there any application where these technologies are used
together? Or any project on how integrate them? Thanks.

Renato M.

Re: About PIG and PNUTS

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
PNUTS is not open-source, so I am guessing this is an academic question more
than anything?

Pig loaders (of varying sophistication) do exist for HBase, Cassandra, and
Voldemort, if that's the direction you are going.

-D