Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by John Wang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/16 02:57:43 UTC

SortingLeafReader and IndexWriter.addIndexes

Hi folks:

I am interested in using the SortingLeafReader to sort my index. According
to examples, calling IndexWriter.addIndexes on the wrapper
SortingLeafReader would do the trick.

In the recent releases, IndexWriter.addIndexes api is now only taking a
CodecReader. Is there another way to do indexing sorting?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

-John

Re: SortingLeafReader and IndexWriter.addIndexes

Posted by John Wang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adrien!

-John

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.