Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/09/19 19:28:47 UTC

Just a heads up

I will be so far away from technology that the most advanced thing
around will be the pump for the well.  My wife and I are going on a
retreat with 80 of "my closest friends".  I will be back Sunday/Monday,
so don't discuss too many really cool things between now and then.

--

PS: if you post a message to avalon-users and it doesn't show up, just
make sure you sent the message from the email account you subscribed

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin