Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Ajay @ Pal InfoCom" <aj...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/07/16 07:42:03 UTC

FAQ / CMS configuration

Hello All,

I have initiated a step regarding configuring the FAQ / CMS.

What iI have done till now is:

Through Content Tab,

Created new content,
       Configured roles, purposes, attributes, meta-data.

Created Data Resource and configured it.

In Content Setup, created a FAQ_ROOT, and configured it.

And give the reference of it where ever asked in creating contents.

In spite of all this, I am not able to see the contents on main page.

Could anyone had tried this earlier? I want to know where I am missing?

It will be appreciable, if some body can give his thoughts on this.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Sodhi