Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Rukshan Chathuranga <rc...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 18:02:28 UTC

Failed to get monitor lock org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException:

Hi,

i am try to get the Accumulo statistics using
Monitor(org.apache.accumulo.monitor.Monitor) class. But when i try it i got
the exception as below.
Do you have any idea to fix this.

Note that i am running accumulo as mini cluster.

2015-06-05 21:27:58,052 [monitor.Monitor] WARN : Failed to get monitor lock
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException:

*Rukshan Chathuranga.*

*Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*Faculty Of Engineering,*
*University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*

*WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*

Re: Failed to get monitor lock org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException:

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Attachments to Apache mailing lists are stripped off. You'll have to
post your code elsewhere or inline it.

Posted by Rukshan Chathuranga <rc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.