Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Nanthakumaar, Gopi" <go...@warnermedia.com> on 2022/01/05 17:49:58 UTC

Slack Invite request

Will someone Will someone please invite me to the ASF Slack so I can join the #traffic-control channel?

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged or confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.

Turner Broadcasting System Europe Limited (Company No. 1927955), Great Marlborough Productions Limited (Company No. 08784016 ) and Cable News International Limited (Company No. 5001368) are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at 160 Old Street, London EC1V 9BW

Re: Slack Invite request

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Done