Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/11/18 01:45:09 UTC

FOP Performance

I was curious about FOP Performance and decided to run a program
of mine under Java Memory profiler.

It appears that a high runner in FOP is PropertyList.findProperty().

If anyone would like to see JPEG's of a couple of related screen dumps,
I could post them to the list or send under separate cover.

I have started using Cocoon and FOP again after absence of a year
or so. The improvements in both are noticeable and welcome.

Well done.

[Anyone else watching John Madden and crew tonight ?]
--
John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca>

Re: FOP Performance

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> If anyone would like to see JPEG's of a couple of
> related screen dumps,
> I could post them to the list or send under separate
> cover.

Please do!

> [Anyone else watching John Madden and crew tonight
> ?]
> --

Well, the Buffalo Bills are the official NFL team of
the Apache FOP project, but I guess we can root for
the Steelers tonight...  ;)

Glen