Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2016/08/07 18:05:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Chris Nauroth joins the Apache ZooKeeper PMC

In recognition of all his contributions to the project, the Apache ZooKeeper PMC has invited Chris Nauroth to join the PMC and he has accepted. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Chris for his contributions and commitment to the project. Thank you and congratulations for joining the PMC, Chris!

-Flavio

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Chris Nauroth joins the Apache ZooKeeper PMC

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!

Posted by Abraham Fine <ab...@abrahamfine.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Everyone, thank you very much for the invitation and the congrats.  I’m happy to be here!

--Chris Nauroth

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Thanks & congrats Chris! Great having you onboard :-)

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Kudos Chris!

Patrick