Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2007/12/21 10:16:41 UTC

MTOM and WS-Addressing Support

Hi,

I need to have and HTTP/SOAP binding component with MTOM and
WS-Addressing support.

At the moment i've used the servicemix-http component. It seem that only
SAAJ is supported.

Does the new servicemix-cxf support this standard?? Is there any
examples about that??

Thanks

Andrea

Re: MTOM and WS-Addressing Support

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Also, [1] is test for ws-addressing, [2] is test for mtom support
[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/ws/addressing/CxfBcAddressingTest.java
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/mtom/CxfBCMtomTest.java