Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Baruch Burstein <bm...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/13 21:50:25 UTC

Dump of entire asf repo

Hi all,

I was looking for a dump of the entire asf repo. I found on this page
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html a link to a page that
supposedly has the dumps (http://svn-master.apache.org/dump/), but it just
gives me a 404 when I try to access it. I then tried running `svnrdump` to
get the dump, but at some point it stopped working and will not continue. I
think I may have been locked out of access to the asf repo for over-polling
(since I was running svnrdump which pulls each revision).

So:
1) How can I get such a dump?
2) How can I get unblocked from accessing the asf repos? I wont run
svnrdump on it again, I promise.

--
˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Re: Dump of entire asf repo

Posted by Geoffrey Corey <co...@apache.org>.
Baruch: Can you drop into http://www.hipchat.com/gdAiIcNyE and we can work
on getting your IP unbanned.

As for 1, we are working on it, and it is being tracked in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9006.

RE: Dump of entire asf repo

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.