Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/08/01 09:44:37 UTC

Apache newsletter in progress

fyi: Tetsuya Kitahata is in the process of preparing the first
all-Apache newsletter, and his late work on the Jakarta newsletter sure
makes it warrant some attention.

I added a little statement as to how the Cocoon project is faring on the
draft Wiki version:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1

If there's anything completely wrong or stuff you really want to be
added, please LMK.

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Apache newsletter in progress

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Yes, I am now preparing the Apache Newsletter.

There are "New Committers" section, so those who
had voted in as cocoon committer can add your name
to it.

Also, anticipating a nice blurb :-)

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. I think Steven's blurb is very catchy. :D

--

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:44:37 +0200
(Subject: Apache newsletter in progress)
Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> wrote:

> fyi: Tetsuya Kitahata is in the process of preparing the first
> all-Apache newsletter, and his late work on the Jakarta newsletter sure
> makes it warrant some attention.
>
> I added a little statement as to how the Cocoon project is faring on the
> draft Wiki version:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1
>
> If there's anything completely wrong or stuff you really want to be
> added, please LMK.
>
> Cheers,
>
> </Steven>
> Read my weblog at            http://blogs.cocoondev.org/stevenn/

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)
http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/

Re: Apache newsletter in progress

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On Friday, Aug 1, 2003, at 13:25 Europe/Rome, Steven Noels wrote:

> On 1/08/2003 13:04 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> You could add a link to the GT page, so that people would know how to
>>  follow up on that (and maybe how to submit proposals for talks and
>> stuff like that)
>
> I'm busily preparing a real website for the GetTogether and hope to
> get ready to have that link included in the Newsletter by August 8th.

very cool. sorry for rushing you :-)

--
Stefano.

Re: Apache newsletter in progress

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Apache newsletter in progress

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On Friday, Aug 1, 2003, at 09:44 Europe/Rome, Steven Noels wrote:

> fyi: Tetsuya Kitahata is in the process of preparing the first
> all-Apache newsletter, and his late work on the Jakarta newsletter
> sure makes it warrant some attention.
>
> I added a little statement as to how the Cocoon project is faring on
> the draft Wiki version:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/
> Issue1
>
> If there's anything completely wrong or stuff you really want to be
> added, please LMK.

You could add a link to the GT page, so that people would know how to
follow up on that (and maybe how to submit proposals for talks and
stuff like that)

Other than that, I like it.

--
Stefano.