Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jean Carlo <je...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/01 08:49:28 UTC

CASSANDRA-14916

Hello guys, someone can check this jira please? I did not get a feedback
from @Dinesh_Joshi for the moments :)

Saludos

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay

Re: CASSANDRA-14916

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <di...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jean, Sorry this one fell through the cracks. I’ll take a look.

Dinesh

Re: CASSANDRA-14916

Posted by VICTOR IBARRA <vi...@gmail.com>.
Ok that’s right

--
 L'integrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur internet, VICTOR IBARRA
ne peut être tenue responsable de son contenu en ce compris les pièces

 The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. VICTOR
IBARRA can not therefore be considered liable for the  contents including
its attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient of  this message, then please delete it
and notify the sender.