Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/02/11 20:20:41 UTC

[OFF-LIST] RE: [DISCUSS] ODF Support in Corinthia

I don't understand "Developers can cam from good plans."

I don't think of descriptions and sketches as plans, in the case of software.  Perhaps because I see planning and scheduling confused together so much.  But I think planning at least specifies a progression and staging of work and I am wary of anything like that absent someone who is prepared to follow-through.  This is probably a trifle though.