Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com> on 2003/06/07 01:49:27 UTC

Newsflash: Crazed lutefisk eater requests ibiblio contents list in one page

Tryvgis^ requested a page that listed all the contents of ibiblio in one
page so he could easily browse it.  Not sure exactly what his use case
is, but it's done now :)

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/layout.html

* No we will not be making this index.html.
* At some point I will split the download into a directory level one so
you can "click" on each level. (could those in the lynx gallery please
quieten down!)
* Yes I am aware it is not alphabetically ordered.

The generation script is at
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/bin/create-layout.pl if someone wants to
fix it (hint hint!)

As an elite perl guru will no doubt notice - I am not an elite perl
guru.  Please keep your changes understandable - no obfuscated perl
comps please :)

Cheers,

Ben