Posted to dev@community.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/06/28 15:24:23 UTC

48 hours left to get your free ticket to apacheCON Core, budapest.

Hi.

CFP for apacheCON core will close in around 48 hours (1 July).

Submit a talk, if accepted, you will get a free ticket.

Looking forward to see you all in Budapest.

on behalf of the apacheCON team
jan i.

ps. mail me if you have questions or comments.

Re: 48 hours left to get your free ticket to apacheCON Core, budapest.

Posted by Raveena Prasad <pr...@gmail.com>.
Win?

--

Raveena Keanrey