Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Kumar, Samala Santhosh (TPKM)" <sa...@hp.com> on 2006/10/09 16:27:57 UTC

How to search with empty content

I want to search without giving any input, when I search leaving blank
the search text box it should give me all the documents present in the
index. please give me some solution or pointers.

regards
Santhosh

Re: How to search with empty content

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Oct 10, 2006, at 3:04 AM, Kumar, Samala Santhosh (TPKM) wrote:
> I went through lucene API about MatchAllDocsQuery, I didn't uderstood
> how to use it, can you please exaplain me with small code ?

Hits hits = searcher.search(new MatchAllDocsQuery());

    Erik

--
Scott

Re: How to search with empty content