Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net> on 2002/05/07 09:46:09 UTC

Oversight in tarball scripts?

Seems httpd-2.0.36/test/* is present in the distribution tarballs.
Is this an oversight in the roll-release scripts, or did our good RM
roll the tarball by hand?  I wouldn't pull the tarball over this, it's
simply something worth checking out before .37.

-win32 source and binary packages are up and online.

> Seems httpd-2.0.36/test/* is present in the distribution tarballs.
> Is this an oversight in the roll-release scripts, or did our good RM
> roll the tarball by hand?

Your RM used the roll-release script...

> I wouldn't pull the tarball over this, it's
> simply something worth checking out before .37.

Agreed.

> -win32 source and binary packages are up and online.

Thanks!

Sander