Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 22:37:26 UTC

Removing the custom packaging "integration-test"

I am going to remove the "integration-test" packaging that we
introduced for the testsuite framework. By having that custom
packaging, we are seeing the following problems

1) running the site goal on that pom
http://www.nabble.com/Are-these-errors-due-to-changes-in-genesis-logging---tf2562523.html

2) generating surefire-reports.html
http://www.nabble.com/HELP%3A-Running-site-goal-on-a-cutom-packaging-tf2539516s177.html#a7122304

This is what I propose we do.

* Configure surefire-plugin to skip tests in the "test" phase and run
tests in the "integration-test" phase.

This will help us achieve our goals. This will also help us move
smoothly to the maven-it-plugin once it comes out of the sandbox.

If I'm missing something else here, please enlighten me.

Cheers
Prasad

Re: Removing the custom packaging "integration-test"

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for that clarification, Jason. I misread that to mean change
the packaging "definition". Now I see what you meant.

Thanx again

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.