Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by NETEASE <su...@163.com> on 2016/03/10 10:54:02 UTC

Compile error when using groovy annotation combining groovy and java (using maven)

is there any solutions for the issue?
Please let me known if it's fixed now, thanks in advance.

Re:Re: Compile error when using groovy annotation combining groovy and java (using maven)

Posted by NETEASE <su...@163.com>.
thanks Jochen and congratulations :)

Posted by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org>.

Re:Re:Re: Compile error when using groovy annotation combining groovy and java (using maven)

Posted by NETEASE <su...@163.com>.

Posted by NETEASE <su...@163.com>.

Posted by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org>.