Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by delfino <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/13 10:48:34 UTC

Good wicket references

Hi,

I am searching for good references about Apache Wicket.

So far I have the Javadocs, the oficial Wicket User Guide and the books:
wicket in action, Instant Apache Wicket 6 and Apache Wicket Cookbook.

Do you have any other good didactic materials?
I'm putting together a teaching class about wicket and I would appreciate
any help.

Thank you very much!!

Re: Good wicket references

Posted by delfino <de...@gmail.com>.