Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Adalbert Wysocki <wa...@imediation.com> on 2001/01/25 09:23:14 UTC

Schema support specification version

I need to know which version of XMLSchema specification do the Xerces
parsers support?
Both the 1.2.3 last release (April specification) and the last sources in
CVS (?????).

Thnaks a lot

Adalbert

Re: Schema support specification version

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
Adalbert Wysocki wrote:
> I need to know which version of XMLSchema specification do the
> Xerces parsers support? Both the 1.2.3 last release (April
> specification) and the last sources in CVS (?????).

The Xerces-J in CVS contains support for the November draft
of the Schema spec. But Lisa can talk more specifically
about what support is included.