Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Greg Kable <gr...@jspwiki.arbler.com> on 2009/04/30 12:39:48 UTC

What is the replacement for WikiEngine.getAttachmentManager()?

It's deprecated but there is no comment saying why or what should be
used in its place.

Thanks,
	Greg

Re: What is the replacement for WikiEngine.getAttachmentManager()?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Actually, simple refactoring is still fine, because that helps us when
we're getting rid of deprecated classes.  Wouldn't spend too much time
on them though; just fix what is obvious.

/Janne

Posted by Greg Kable <gr...@serapsys.com>.

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.