Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Jayathilake <la...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2018/03/07 20:41:18 UTC

Airavata Middleware and Gateway Installation

Hi Everyone,

According to the document [1] posted by Mr. Upeksha I tried to setup the
Airavata environment. The problem encountered was after running,
ansible-playbook -i inventories/standalone pga.yml

even this completed successfully when I try to login to http://<pga-host>:8008/
it displayed the Apache Server Testing page [2]

I even ran the previous command by changing pga_default_http_port: 80 to
pga_default_http_port: 8008 in main.yml [3] but still the same result.

Can anyone help me to figure this out?

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dFhajiYlPtNymIKbMvCXeLiv
LHujLjvE107QyUDEgdA/edit?usp=sharing

[2]

[3]
https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/master/dev-tools/ansible/roles/pga/defaults/main.yml#L96
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/master/dev-tools/ansible/roles/pga/defaults/main.yml%23L96&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1520541157635000&usg=AFQjCNHKvyAz6LHaYvuRI6LEoQ3Wspe_5w>

Lahiru Jayathilake
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa

<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/lahirujayathilake>

Re: Airavata Middleware and Gateway Installation

Posted by Lahiru Jayathilake <la...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Everyone,

The method I proposed in the above seems not to be the solution. The
Virtual Host configuration in pga-default.conf didn't work. In order to get
it work I had to manually change,
<VirtualHost *:8008>  into <VirtualHost 192.168.1.10:8008>
The next problem came when I try to login to the PGA. PGA do not allow me
to login instead it shows an error message The Airavata servers are
currently down. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again after
some time. (Note- I did properly configured Keycloak configurations) Here I
have attached an image of the output.

​

Can anyone suggest me what I have missed here?

Thanks,

Posted by Lahiru Jayathilake <la...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Sure I will do that

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.