Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oscar <os...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/28 00:05:34 UTC

Documentation about Struts2 performance improvement

Hi to all, i was wondering if there's some resource, documentation or
something like that to improve Struts2 performance, i don't know, like
disabling components that i don't use (for example i never use struts themes
in S2) or something like that, this because i am working in a project with
struts 2 but the client's infraestructure is a little bit old and it doesn't
have a powerful server so we have to enhace performance in the application.

Regards.

--
Oscar Calderón
SCJP 6  <http://javahowto.net>

RE: Documentation about Struts2 performance improvement

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I would suiggest working either PMD or Clover into your build routine
PMD is used to find unused code
PMD for Ant
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pmd

PMD for Maven
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pmd-plugin/

to find execution percentages class by class
Clover for ANT
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Tutorial+-+Using+Clover+with+Ant+and+JUnit

Clover for Maven
http://docs.atlassian.com/maven-clover2-plugin/2.3.1