Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/05/08 15:11:37 UTC

Call to arms - Ask just a question in StackOVerFlow

Hi all,

maybe you already know, but if not we open StackOverFlow "apache-royale"
tag since is the way people uses to search for code solutions in internet
vía google

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-royale

(other tags that can be added optionalyl are "mxml" and "as3" and more of
course)

here's an example of question

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55981261/how-to-create-a-big-header-in-apache-royale

So I want to ask you to help with a very easy action:

1.- If you're not registered on OSF site, please do do

2.- Ask something with a meaningful question that be easy to read and
targets some concrete problem.

         This can be something you are stuck, or something you already
solved. All will be good content and you'll help to make Apache Royale grow
in SOF and have more presence and make others that comes to Apache Royale
solve problems and makes all grow as a comunity.

So this is a very easy task for you. This is a point where you can help
Apache Royale project. Hope you all can invest a few minutes and do all of
us this little favor.

3.- If you want go to 2.- and repeat all times you want! :)

Thanks in advance!! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira