Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> on 2010/12/06 08:19:01 UTC

Re: Maven Transitive dependency for woven jar

I don't have a solution for you, but as you've not received an answer from
anyone else I wanted to reply.

I have run into a similar situation with aop, but haven't really come up
with a good solution. In my case, the aop weaving was just used for testing,
so the dependency tree wasn't an issue for anyone else.

/Anders