Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew MacDonald <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/23 20:13:45 UTC

chaperon troubles

Hello,
I am trying to transform a wiki file into XML using
the Chaperon LexicalTransformer and ParserTransformer.
 However, I cannot get either to work.  When I try
using the 'wiki.xgrm' file included with Chaperon, I
get the following error:

FATAL_E (2004-11-23) 12:47.43:359
[core.xslt-processor] (/TaporMain/portal/portal)
http8080-Processor23/TraxErrorHandler: Error in
TraxTransformer:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not setup
pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Unexpected
element grammar at
file:/C:/eclipse-3.0/workspace/Tapor-Portal/portal/coplets/introduction/grammars/wiki.xgrm:2:10

This makes no sense to me, as the wiki.xgrm file is
valid according to the correspoding DTD.

Also, when trying to use Cocoon to convert the
wiki.grm to xgrm and xlex files (as explained here:
http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/using-convert-grm.html)
only an essentially empty document is returned:

<grammar
xmlns="http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/schema/grammar/1.0"
xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
<!--This file was generated! Don't edit!-->
<priority/>
<production symbol="codeblock">
<nonterminal symbol="codecloseitem"/>
</production>
<start symbol="document"/>
</grammar>

I am using version 2.1.5 of Cocoon.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Andrew