Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Ifelsethen CS <ol...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/08 15:53:42 UTC

possible memory leak in WSSignEnvelope build

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has experienced the same problem.

I put WSSignEnvelope build operation in a for loop; input soap is
about 1 mega bytes.
Windows XP and Linux are slightly different but on both of them
OutOfMemoryError is thrown after 2-4 runs with default heap setting.

Sizing heap makes the error appear only later.

--
oldcat

Re: possible memory leak in WSSignEnvelope build

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Can you please open a bug report with a small test case?

thanks,
dims