Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2019/04/10 01:31:08 UTC

[DRAFT][REPORT] Apache AsterixDB April 2019

Hi,

Here's the report that I submitted to the board.
If there are corrections/additions please let me know, they can still be
incorporated in the next few days.

Cheers,
Till

Apache AsterixDB is a scalable big data management system (BDMS) that provides
storage, management, and query capabilities for large collections of
semi-structured data.

Activity:

- Development and discussions are active, the community is healthy and
  engaged.
- Apache AsterixDB 0.9.4.1 and Apache Hyracks 0.3.4.1 were released on
  2019-02-22

Issues:

- There are no issues that require the board's attention at this time.

PMC/Committership changes:

- The last committer added was Hussain Towaileb on 2018-12-21.
- The last PMC member added was Xikui Wang on 2018-02-02.

Releases:

- Apache AsterixDB 0.9.4.1 was released on 2019-02-22
- Apache Hyracks 0.3.4.1 was released on 2019-02-22

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache AsterixDB April 2019

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
+1