Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/08/20 15:48:41 UTC

[Issue] CLI XLink crawling doesn't work with aggregation

One thing I noticed regarding Aggregation (which I like)
is that when we execute Cocoon from the command line, the
XLink crawling no longer works.  This prompted the need
for the URIs in files to enforce every resource being
downloaded as necessary.

Is there anything that can be done about that?  It is not
a high priority, but it does affect usability.

Re: [Issue] CLI XLink crawling doesn't work with aggregation

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Berin,
>
> Is issue still in place?
> I think that's the issue I fixed yesterday...

Let me check.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@ionidea.com>.
Berin,