Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Doron Rosenberg <do...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/22 02:08:55 UTC

How to best access Nutch's data from java (and QueryFilter issue)?

Simple setup: have nutch 0.9 running and it indexed some data.

I want to create a java class (in eclipse) that will go over the nutch data
(both index and the cached webpage data) and do some work (probably later to
be done via hadoop).

Right now I am trying to get a NutchBean and running into the
org.apache.nutch.searcher.QueryFilter not found problem.

The answer seems to be to include nutch's plugins, and my question is, how
do I point a NutchBean to my nutch install which has the data and the
plugins dir correctly?  Do I do it via NutchConfiguration?  Or do I need to
add something to my classpath?

Thanks!