Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Nagesh, Srinivas (IS Consultant)" <SN...@consultantemail.com> on 2007/04/18 05:33:33 UTC

Integrating Findbugs & Clover in build process

Hi,

I am looking to integrate findbugs and clover into my projects maven2
builds. Could someone please share some examples to use these plug-ins?

Thanks

Sri

Re: Integrating Findbugs & Clover in build process

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 4/17/07, Nagesh, Srinivas (IS Consultant)
<SN...@consultantemail.com> wrote:

> I am looking to integrate findbugs and clover into my projects maven2
> builds. Could someone please share some examples to use these plug-ins?

http://mojo.codehaus.org/findbugs-maven-plugin/usage.html

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clover-plugin/usage.html

(I found these pages with a Google search for "Maven 2 findbugs" and
"Maven 2 clover", respectively.)

--
Wendy