Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Petrus Hyvönen <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/04 19:14:02 UTC

Plans for release of current svn?

Dear Andi,

Are there plans for releasing a new version soon with the bugs that are
fixed in current svn?

The reason for asking is that i'm finalizing some automated build versions
for anaconda python distribution and would prefer to have these bugs fixed
and not release beta versions.

Currenly got 3.0 release working:
https://github.com/conda-forge/staged-recipes/pull/3770

Best Regards & Many Thanks,
/Petrus

Petrus Hyvönen, Uppsala, Sweden
Mobile Phone/SMS:+46 73 803 19 00

Re: Plans for release of current svn?

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
  Hi Petrus,

On Mon, 4 Sep 2017, Petrus Hyvönen wrote:

> Are there plans for releasing a new version soon with the bugs that are
> fixed in current svn?

Yes, once Lucence 7.0 is released, I intend to do a PyLucene 7.0 release
with the latest in SVN. The Lucene 7.0 release process is ongoing...

Andi..