Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Jason Yang <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/28 03:08:35 UTC

How do I debug transaction stall

Hi all,
I have setup a trafficserver and somehow every few transactions, it will stall, what could be wrong and what’s the best way to debug this? Thank you!

Jason

Re: How do I debug transaction stall

Posted by Evan Zelkowitz <ez...@apache.org>.
I would suggest enabling:
proxy.config.http.slow.log.threshold

You set that to a ms value, and any transaction that takes longer than
that will have its full time stats logged, so you can see which part
of the transaction took the longest.

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
Not too sure what's going on. I would recommend to turn on debug
options - https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html#proxy-config-diags-debug-enabled
And see the messages in traffic.out and see where it is stalling for
some requests

Kit

Posted by Jason Yang <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kit,