Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ignacio de Córdoba <ic...@skios.es> on 2009/05/05 00:40:21 UTC

sx:textarea border (and label...)

Hi,
I am using sx:textarea in several pages and the HTML visutal text editor
renders and works ok. I'd just like to make it have a simple border, like
every input type text or type textarea has. I'd like to do this directly and
avoid enclosing sx:textarea in some type of <div class="border"> to make it
look have a real border.
Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,
Ignacio

P.D.: By the way... how to make label and labelposition work for
sx:textarea?

Re: sx:textarea border (and label...)

Posted by h-m-g <he...@gmail.com>.
I looked at CKEditor it is really cool, thanks for your help

Posted by Ignacio de Córdoba <ic...@skios.es>.

Posted by h-m-g <he...@gmail.com>.