Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric Schwartz <er...@steelerubber.com> on 2007/01/29 20:00:55 UTC

CommonUiLabels.properties file

I was working on a patch for the party application as described in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-656.

Jacques Le Roux made a suggestion that i put the button labels in the
CommonUiLabels.properties file insted of the one for the party manager
application. I noticed that when i added the new labels to this file they
would not be accessible without restarting ofbiz. i could access other
labels in that file but not the new ones i just added. in some of the other
applications a simple clearing of the caches mad the new labels available
but i did not have the same luck with the CommonUiLabels.properties. i guess
my question is am i missing something or do the common labels only load at
startup of ofbiz. i want to avoid in the future having to restart ofbiz if i
add a label to that file.

thanks,

--
Eric Schwartz (ofbiz newbie)