Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/20 11:34:19 UTC

Re: circumventing the lifecycle (was: Re: [RT:A5] What are the _real_ concern areas?)

--- Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> wrote: > Hi all,

> getting started on my e-mail backlog. Still have to finish reading this
> thread (on avalon-dev), but I saw some complaints about having to
> remember contracts that make no sense (they do make sense but that's not
> the point I want to make ;).

 [...]

Quality post!

I might smile all day on that one.  We should have a quote book for our best postings :-)

-ph

Re: circumventing the lifecycle (was: Re: [RT:A5] What are the _real_ concern areas?)

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 11:34, Paul Hammant wrote:
> --- Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> wrote: > Hi all,
> >
> > getting started on my e-mail backlog. Still have to finish reading this
> > thread (on avalon-dev), but I saw some complaints about having to
> > remember contracts that make no sense (they do make sense but that's not
> > the point I want to make ;).
> >
>  [...]
>
> Quality post!
>
> I might smile all day on that one.  We should have a quote book for our best postings :-)

if we only had a wiki :D

- Leo