Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/02/14 15:46:06 UTC

Collapsing DataReader/WriterFactory

What do people think about collapsing DataReader/WriterFactory into the
DataBinding class. Right now it takes a minimum of 5 classes to add a
databinding implementation. It seems like it would be simpler if we had
createReader/createWriter right on the DataBinding class.  In this scenario
I would move get/setSchema to DataReader/DataWriter for validation. Just
wanted to check and make sure that this was OK/sane before I went ahead
though.

Thanks,
- Dan

--