Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/08 17:00:43 UTC

Possibility of a Felix release that includes the ListenerHook stuff?

Hi all,

Would it be possible to get a release of Felix that includes the
ListenerHook stuff which was contributed recently?
In Apache CXF land we're planning on moving the Distributed OSGi stuff
out of the Sandbox area, but we would need a released Felix version to
depend on in Maven that includes this code. I know that 1.4.0 was
released only a few weeks ago, but it would really help us if we could
pick this up via a released version of Felix.

Many thanks,

David

Re: Possibility of a Felix release that includes the ListenerHook stuff?

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

Any time before Christmas would be great.

Many thanks,

David

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--